Lal-lo ( City of Nueva Segovia, 1595), eco-tourism destination and hub of commerce and trade in the North. Where empowered and God-loving citizenry live under an atmosphere of peace, prosperity and sustainable ecologically-based environment, guided by a dynamic, transparent and committed leadership.
- Formulate appropriate LGU development investment plans, reorient land use and town plan, and enact compatible zoning ordinance supportive of initiatives to sustain development of the town as a center point of customer trade and commerce, including eco-tourism of the province.
- Enhance productive capability of manpower resource thru sustained human resources training programs on employable technical skills, package of technologies for crop/livestock farming system, and enterpreneurable livelihood skills thru family-based approach.
- Develop local resources in order to ensure sufficient in food production and efficiency in delivery of basic services.
- Provide the requisite infrastructure for sustainable growth and development.
- Judiciously protect, conserve and rehabilitate the remaining physical and natural resources of Lal-lo and encourage the development of industries that will serve the needs of its constituents.